Here is a stuffed bunny animal. This video online course is for the needlewomen who have already got some experience of creating teddy bears. Such DIY sewing kit will be a lovely gift for the rabbit lover or perfect as a collectible toy for your friends. This doll making tutorial of realistic hare figurine will not leave anyone indifferent. Children often use such plushie figurines in games, like to fall asleep in an embrace, put on a visible place in the room. Such a bunny doll will cheer up and you certainly won't part with it.
I invite you to watch my new Naturalistic Hare video course.
I wouldn’t recommend to buy it for the first acquaintance with the teddy bears’ world.
The course consists of 11 video lessons with the total continuance of 1 hour and 30 minutes!
It also includes^
+ the list of materials
+ 2 patterns for wight and a gray hare.
The finished toy is about 70cm/27.5 In (from head to foot). You can change the size when you printed pattern.
The course consists of the following parts:
* Work with the pattern
* How to choose the cloth and work with a long pile.
* The fastening on the bolts. (Why we need them. How to avoid the bolt detwisting.
* The arm reinforcing.(how to make the arms flexible );
* Puppy skeleton for teddy.
* The peculiarities of padding for the natural style. (nuances of padding)
* Wire and ears.
* Trimming the face.
* A new technology of making real eyelids and a profile (a secret way of making real eyes);
* Put all the parts together (what you should pay attention on while bolt fastening )
* A secret ingredient – whiskers! (not a fishing line or monofilament )
* Tinting in “nature” style (How to mix and lay the paint to get natural coloring)
You can to see free video by toninge soft toy on my YouTube https://youtu.be/0hnlwIsDNIo
Any course material’s distribution or shearing is forbidden. All the rights belong to the course’s author Ekaterina Makogon.
You are allowed to sell the toy pointing out that the author of the model and design is Katerina Makogon
You can’t return or exchange the course.
You can to see trailer for this course
Please NOTE: you buy a DIGITAL item.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
Please note that if you do not have a PayPal account, please select the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option and they will just ask for your credit card information. PayPal will NOT ask you to create an account for the payment.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
Looks cute and can't wait to make this dog.
I can't wait to make this pattern, he is so cute. Lovely design.