Here are funny plush Maine Coon cats. This video online course is for the needlewomen who have already got some experience of creating teddy bears. Such sewing pattern will be a lovely gift for the cat lover or perfect as a collectible toy for your granny. This doll making kit will not leave anyone indifferent. The soft animal tutorial is top sales among toys has the same popularity as teddy bears. Children (+6) often use such plushie figurines in games, like to fall asleep in an embrace, put on a visible place in the room. Such cute kitten will cheer up and you certainly won't part with it.
The Maine Coon Cat in nature style video course description
I invite you to watch my new Maine Coon in nature style video course.
I wouldn’t recommend to buy it for the first acquaintance with the teddy bears’ world. If you are a first-timer, take the English bulldog course.
The course consists of 8 video lessons with the total continuance of 5 hours and 30 minutes!
It also includes the list of materials, a pattern and a switching scheme. The course has english subtitles.
The finished toy is about 45-50/19 in cm tall.
The course consists of the following parts:
* The review and work with the main teddy -maker’s tools
* How to choose the cloth and work with a long pile (I will tell you why you can’t use all kinds of artificial fur for such cats)
* The fastening on the bolts. (Why we need them. How to avoid the bolt detwisting.
*The arm reinforcing. (how to make the arms flexible );
* A frame or a wire (what to choose for the body reinforcing)
* The peculiarities of padding for the natural style. (nuances of padding)
* How to work with the paws and decorate the pads (How to mold the pads from the plastics)
* Two ways of making ears with the pile, as the real cats have.
*Trimming the face (1 hour of detailed video about the trimming and fur setting)
* A new technology of making real eyelids and a profile (a secret way of making real eyes);
* Put all the parts together (what you should pay attention on while bolt fastening )
* A frame or a wire (what to choose for body reinforcing)
* A secret ingredient – whiskers! (not a fishing line or monofilament )
* Tinting in “nature” style (How to mix and lay the paint to get natural coloring)
+Bonus: the kitten pattern (30 cm/ 11 In) in nature style for a present!
The finished work depends on your sewing skills, tinting, tightening and trimming.
In the materials, there is a color scheme for the gray-white cat.
Any course material’s distribution or shearing is forbidden. All the rights belong to the course’s author Ekaterina Makogon.
You are allowed to sell the toy pointing out that the author of the model and design is Ekaterina Makogon
You can’t return or exchange the course.
Please NOTE: you buy a DIGITAL item.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
Please note that if you do not have a PayPal account, please select the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option and they will just ask for your credit card information. PayPal will NOT ask you to create an account for the payment.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
Looks cute and can't wait to make this dog.
I can't wait to make this pattern, he is so cute. Lovely design.